The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The prices of the upgrades are calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa Upgrades
Beach Jr Suite Bungalow + $329 pp
Situated on a white sand beach gently sloping into the lagoon, these bungalows offer easy access to the beaches and surrounding lagoons.
Overwater Jr Suite Bungalow + $405 pp
Offering exquisite views of the surrounding lagoon, each bungalow features a private terrace overlooking the surrounding lagoon. Unlike other overwater accommodations on Moorea, the Moorea InterContinental’s overwater bungalows are secured to a motu and only the terrace or deck of the bungalow is truly over the water.
Hotel Maitai Lapita Village Upgrades
Premium Garden Bungalow + $105 pp
These bungalows located in the resort’s lush garden and feature a large terrace.
Premium Lake Bungalow + $215 pp
Ideally situated by the natural lake of the hotel, these bungalows are surrounded by lush vegetation. The large terrace overlooks the lake and conjures an atmosphere of peace and serenity.
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.