The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The prices of the upgrades are calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort
Deluxe Garden Pool Bungalow + $165 pp
These bungalows are individual bungalows rather than duplex style, offering more privacy, and are located closer to the beach and lagoon.
Lagoon Bungalow + $205 pp
Nestled between the lagoon and the beach, these bungalows are located in shallow lagoon waters and are the most beachfront accommodations. They also offer a private deck and ladder to the lagoon.
Overwater Bungalow + $565 pp
Spacious bungalows with a private deck with direct access to the lagoon below. Each bungalow comes snorkeling equipment and with a glass floor viewing panel to observe the sea life below. All of the overwater bungalows in this category are located closest to shore with views of the resort’s beaches and islands mountains.
St Regis Bora Bora Resort
Beachside Villa and Pool + $409pp
Spaciously designed beach-front villas offer a private outdoor garden with shower, large private plunge pool, and direct access to the white sandy beach shores. The Beachside Pool Villa features a separate lounge and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom that opens into a private walled-in garden and outdoor shower. A spacious terrace with a dining gazebo and a refreshing plunge pool overlooking Bora Bora’s stunning lagoon completes this picture of tropical elegance.
Superior Overwater Villa + $730 pp
Spacious and private, each villa offers outstanding views of the resort motu and beaches with a private terrace, gazebo, and with direct access to the surrounding lagoon waters. All of the St. Regis’ overwater villas features glass panels built into the floor to view the lagoon beneath.
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.