The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The price of the upgrade is calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Otemanu View Beach Suite with Jacuzzi + $545 pp
Situated on a prime beachfront location, these bungalows offer beautiful views of Mt Otemanu and an unobstructed view of the horizon from the sandy shores of the resort. The suites feature a sundeck and a large open air lounge facing the beach, as well as, a privately enclosed garden with a Jacuzzi and terrace with lounge chairs.
Overwater Bungalow + $815 pp
Located closest to shore, the standard Overwater Bungalow offers exquisite views of the surrounding lagoon and resort beaches. Each bungalow includes a bathtub/shower and private sundeck with lounge chairs, outdoor shower, and direct access to the lagoon below. You will delight in the indoor glass topped coffee table which opens on demand, allowing you to view and feed the fish and sea life below your bungalow.
Otemanu View Overwater Suite + $1,085 pp
Providing the same amenities and layout as the standard overwater bungalow, these suites also offer the resort’s best views of Mt. Otemanu and the sunset.
One of the best ways to explore this island is by water! There are so many amazing Bora Bora water excursions available it’s difficult to choose just one. There are also a number of land-based Bora Bora tours available for exploring different aspects of the island that are equally as beautiful as its lagoon.
Pure Snorkeling Half-Day Excursion
One of our top picks for snorkelers, this tour will take you to some of the best snorkeling locations around the island. You’ll visit beautiful coral gardens and swim among manta and leopard rays.
4×4 Tour and Snorkeling Safari with Lunch at Bloody Mary’s (Full Day with Lunch Included)
Ideal for those wishing to explore both the lagoon and the island side of Bora Bora in a single day. Traverse the island by 4×4 through mountain trails, view the lagoon from several vantage points, visit the village of Vaitape, as well as witness the cannon and bunker remains of World War II. You’ll take a break for lunch at the famous Bloody Mary’s of Bora Bora followed by snorkeling in the beautiful lagoon of Bora Bora.
Aquabike Underwater Scooter (Half Day Excursion)
Set off on an adventure in the Bora Bora lagoon on an underwater scooter! You’ll explore underwater through a secure and clear capsule with a constant air supply allowing you to breathe as if you were on land. You don’t need to be a swimmer or diver to enjoy this trip: just hop on and scoot down!
Discover all Bora Bora Activities
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.