NEW: Tahiti Island Discovery Intimate Guided Group Travel
7 NIGHTS – 3 Islands – 5 nights Luxury Yacht Catamaran / 2 nights Le Bora Bora Resort
Calling all travelers! Join us for an intimate guided itinerary like no other as we connect, disconnect, discover, and explore the beautiful islands of Tahiti together! Discover the best-kept secrets of Tahiti, Raiatea, Taha’a, and Bora Bora during a 7-night adventure. Explore exclusive remote lagoons and cultural highlights for 5 nights on board a luxury catamaran followed by 2 nights of pampering at a luxury Bora Bora resort. Join old friends or make new ones! Our Land & Sea Tahiti Island Discovery is perfect for couples, solo travelers, all ages, and activity levels! The islands of Tahiti are a must-see, must experience for everyone! Cross Tahiti off your bucket list the best way possible!
From $3,989 USD per person
Tahiti Land & Sea Package Pricing Options:
- Shared yacht cabin (2 people) + double “Garden Villa with Pool” on Land: $3,989 USD per person
- Shared yacht cabin (2 people) + double “Beach Villa with Pool” on Land: $4,199 USD per person
- Shared yacht cabin (2 people) + double ” Lagoon Overwater Villa” on Land: $4,489 USD per person
- Private yacht cabin + private single “Garden Villa with Pool” on Land: $6,299 USD per person
- Private yacht cabin + private single “Beach Villa with Pool” on Land: $6,699 USD per person
- Private yacht cabin + private single “Overwater Villa on Land: $7,239 USD per person
- 5 nights / 6 days on a private luxury catamaran yacht exploring the beautiful neighboring islands of Raiatea, Taha’a & Bora Bora. Starting rates based on double occupancy cabins, single occupancy rates available. All cabins are equipped with private restrooms.
- All meals and group excursions included. Alcohol is not included in the price.
- Privately crewed with captain, hostess/chef, and guided.
- Private daily guided snorkeling excursions, private island yoga, exclusive island experiences, and unique Polynesian cultural exchanges and adventures on each island.
- 2 nights/3 days at 4.5 Star Luxury Resort, Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts. Starting rates based on double occupancy in a Garden Villa with Pool; single occupancy and Overwater Bungalow upgrades are available.
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners included. Alcohol is not included in the price.
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment included (Kayak, SUP, outrigger canoe), as well as Tennis, Ping-Pong, and air-conditioned fitness center.
- Free WiFi throughout the resort and in units.
- Complimentary boat shuttle to resort’s base on the mainland during the day (charge applies in evenings).
This pricing includes: 5 nights accommodations on a luxury catamaran with the captain, hostess/chef and fuel included 2 nights accommodations at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts, VIP Fast Track Entry, Welcome Flower Lei, Round Trip Boat & Ground Transfers, Round Trip Inter-Island flights, Most meals (7 Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners), Various Exclusive Excursions/Tours/Cultural Highlights and Private Tahiti Specialist Guide. Pricing excludes International Airfare, alcohol, food outside of designated meals, add-on activities, and gratuities for the staff. If you arrive earlier or later than our group transportation to Raiatea, you will be responsible for additional transportation costs.
DEC 4 – 11, 2021
Your inter-island flight will have you arrive early in the morning in Raiatea. A transfer will bring you downtown to Uturoa. Explore the shops and grab a coffee before your 12pm embarkment on your luxury catamaran yacht – your floating overwater home for the next few days! As you settle in to your cabins, lunch will be served onboard as the catamaran heads to Motu Naonao for your first night’s anchorage. Swim, snorkel and enjoy the lagoon views for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Dinner will be served on board.
Start the day with an early breakfast before departing on excursion to Marae Taputapuatea, Faaroa River Tour and visit with local Tattoo & Culture Specialist. A BBQ lunch will be served on Motu Irihu (weather permitting), before hopping back on the Catamaran to night anchorage. Join us in the lagoon for our famous floating bar for the cocktail of the day as we toast to the setting sun before dinner is served.
Grab a quick breakfast before heading to the Vanilla Island, Taha’a. A private tour boat will shuttle you around the island making stops at a Tahitian Cultured Pearl farm and Vanilla Plantation. After lunch, head to the beloved Taha’a coral gardens. Swim among the marine life in the crystal clear waters at your delight. Freshen up before a sunset Pari Pari Rum Tasting and dinner onboard.
Enjoy breakfast while sailing the 4 hours to Bora Bora. Keep your camera ready as you cruise around Bora Bora’s lagoon during lunch. Arrive at Motu Tane Mooring for snorkeling, paddle boarding and sunbathing at your leisure. Make sure to keep an eye out for eagle rays that favor this part of the lagoon. Enjoy the sunset over Mt. Otemanu and dinner onboard.
Wake up for a pre-breakfast snorkel. Freshen-up before being picked up for tour of Vaiatape, the main town in Bora Bora. Find souvenirs in the local market or grab some ice cream before heading to Villa for cocktails, private cooking demonstration with Tahitian celebrity chef, Heimata Hall and Tahitian Dance show. Grab dinner at the Bora Bora Roulottes (food trucks) before heading to your last night’s sleep onboard your catamaran.
Enjoy an early breakfast onboard the catamaran before an 8am dropoff at your new accommodations, Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts. Your bags will be stored until check-in while you are whisked away to a Lagoon tour with motu picnic lunch. Return to hotel by 3pm for check-in and enjoy the afternoon at your leisure before heading to group dinner at the resort’s restaurant.
Wake up at your leisure, this day is for you! Breakfast and Dinner are at the resort, but you get to make your own schedule. Enjoy any of the water activities provided by the resort, book a spa appointment or sip cocktails pool side! Looking for other Bora Bora actives, we can help arrange that for you!
Enjoy a late check-out before departing to Tahiti for your return home. Breakfast and lunch will be at Le Bora Bora, but the morning and afternoon is at your leisure! Head back to Tahiti for your departure home or extend your stay with one of our pre or post itinerary packages.
Need a travel partner or roommate? Solo travelers will be paired up with a fellow solo traveler of the same gender. Our trips our designed to be inclusive of all travelers. You will leave the islands with new friends, as well as, memorable experiences.
Luxury Yacht Catamaran Accomodations:
Our catamarans have six staterooms, each with a private restroom. Trip pricing is based on choosing a private cabin for one person, or a shared cabin for two people. Each cabin is very spacious and has one queen-sized bed designed for two people.
All villas are available for single or double occupancy, each featuring two twin beds or a king bed. Upgrades to Overwater Villas are available for additional fee.
With non-stop flights from Los Angeles, San Francisco or Honolulu, flying to Tahiti is easy and we are here to assist you every step of the way! Our team specializes in Tahiti, making your trip to paradise seamless.
Please note: International flights are not included in the price.
Air Tahiti is the only airline flying between the islands of Tahiti. Our December 2021 adventure requires two inter-island flights which is included in the price of the trip. Our team will make the reservations and provide flight details with your confirmed itinerary.